Pageviews last month

Friday, October 1, 2010

Time to get to work my minions

Alrighty then. My bro and I need some sweet semi-matching skins to use in minecraft if we're gonna be legit super minecraft bros. So what does this mean for you? CONTEST!!! That's right Ladie and dudes. We're holding a contest to see who comes up with the best custom skins for me and my brother. Some hints for our needs. they should be nearly identical in design, different shirt/suit/tight color, an "S" for Slaedden and a "Z" for Zenvan. Other than that have at it. Contest will run through October so get those brains a turning. You can submit as many designs as you want to jpwblogspot@gmail.com.

General contest rules apply prize valued at... oh ya a prize... I'll think of one soon(ish)

Slaedden

No comments:

Post a Comment