Pageviews last month

Sunday, September 19, 2010

You know you're addicted to minecraft when...

1) You enter a dark room and unconsciously try to place a torch
2) You here any hissing noise of any kind and instantly start screaming obscenities as if you were very frightened
3) You dream about Minecraft
4) Anytime you visit a farm you try to kill the farmer's animals for goods
5) When you see anything floating in mid-air you are not surprised, although every one around you is freaking out



I read these and found them humorous so I thought I'd share them
Feel free to add your own in the comments :D

2 comments:

  1. Thx for sharing! I like the fact that you also made the font a similar colour to the backgound, setting the scene:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh heh, I know I've done #2 many times, before and after getting addicted into Minecraft.

    ReplyDelete